Saturday, May 12

Peter Coppola Argan Oil Treatment

Hi everyone! Crazy, but my first year of graduate school is over! I feel as if time is really flying by. However, I am ready for a break and glad the summer is here. Sadly, the weather is not exactly summer-like weather yet, but oh well. 

On my last visit home, I stopped by TJ Maxx and browsed their beauty isle and decided to purchase Peter Coppola's Argan Oil Treatment. I've heard great things about argan oil, but had yet to try any argan oil products. Therefore, I decided to pick up this product since it was only $9.99.

After trying this product out for a week, I think it works really well! My hair definitely feels softer. I usually put it on my hair when it is still damp. I really like the smell as well (cocoa buttery ^___^).

Comment below and let me know if you've tried argan oil products and whether they worked out well! 
  
Note: Products were purchased with my own money and the reviews are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment