Wednesday, April 18

Pond's vs. Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes

Hiyas everyone! Today, I wanted to review a new product I have been trying out. In the past, I had always used Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes for makeup removal at the end of the day, but I noticed that although the product did a good job in removal of makeup, it did leave me with minor breakouts the next day(I used to use the towelettes and go straight to bed). When I neared the end of my Neutrogena package, I decided to take a trip to Walgreens and see what else was out there. 

 Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes in Evening Soothe

I picked up a package of Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes in Evening Soothe($7.50) and have been using the product for the past several weeks. I was surprised to find that after using the product, I did not end up with breakouts the next day! The product also works well in the removal of all my makeup products. The only downfall I see for some people would be that the product does have a flowery fragrance, which might cause irritation for those with sensitive skin. All in all, I do like this product and would consider repurchasing it in the future!

Note: Products were purchased with my own money and the reviews are 100% my own.

1 comment:

  1. I prefer the Ponds as well, I like the texture better for grabbing off makeup! I found that Walmart's brand, Equate, has a great dupe for these for a much lower price!

    http://myrandasu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete