Sunday, May 27

Summer Eyes!

Hi everyone! I got bored a couple weeks ago and decided to do a random eye look that was inspired by the bright, bold colors of spring/summer. To create this look, I used my BH Cosmetics 88 Color Matte Palette, NYX Lashes in El 118 Rumor, Milani Eye Tech Liquid Liner in Blackest Black, E.L.F. blending brush, & E.L.F. smudge brush. Enjoy!

 Before Makeup
I have hidden double eyelids and pretty sparse lashes.

After Application of Shadows
I just used my fingers and an E.L.F. blending brush to make the transition from color to color more smooth.

After Application of Lashes & Liner
I used Milani Eye Tech liquid liner in Blackest Black for the top lid & a dark BH Cosmetics shadow to line the bottom of my eye. I applied the dark shadow with E.L.F. smudge brush. I added a little bit of mint shadow to soften the look. Lastly, I applied the NYX lashes (in El 118 Rumor) using the lash glue that was included with the kit and curled my lashes (sadly, I forgot to apply mascara...).

Final Look!
Surprisingly, I think the look turned out to be very wearable. Let me know what you think as this is the first eye look I have done. If any of you have makeup ideas for hidden double eyelids comment below & if you would like me to do looks without lashes, also let me know ^___^.

Note: Products used in this look were purchased with my own money and the reviews are 100% my own.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute blog! You are also adorable! If you have a second, dont forget to checkout my blog.xo

    Smile On:)... Classy Pam

    classypam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the eyelashes really looks pretty on you! I like the eye makeup as well, and think you look great! Btw - thank you for stopping by my blog, I responded o your fitness/health question but just in case you don't see it, I want to leave it on your blog as well... xo!

    www.KTRstyle.com

    ----------

    Hi Joy,

    I'm not really a fitness guru but I believe in moderation (well I try)and balance. No matter how much time a person spend at the gym, I think the key to fitness is what you put in your body. I love food but try to eat in moderation and stir clear from too much fried food and sweets (although it's healthy to treat yourself once in a while to some goodies :). When I'm trying to lose lbs or tone up, cardio is my best friend. It can be anything from a dance class to running on the good old fashion treadmill. Finally drink lots of water (and green tea helps speed up your metabolism) and get a good night sleep! I hope this helps! xo

    ReplyDelete