Monday, December 12

Cute November Finds!

I know I am probably a bit behind on posting my cute finds for November, but I figured some of you may still be on the lookout for possible Christmas/holiday present ideas. These are some items that I found on Black Friday or cute purchases I made as I was Christmas shopping for friends and family.

First item on my list of cute finds was...
a pink PS3 controller! This was something that I wanted to pick up since I purchased my PS3 on Black Friday of last year, but couldn't push myself to make the plunge until Black Friday weekend of this year. I was able to pick it up for approximately $35.00, but normally it runs for $45.00 to $55.00. However, for the more girly gamers out there, I think this would definitely make a cute Christmas gift.

The next item I purchased was...
the Charmed Life Bath & Body Works gift set. I thought the polka dot bag was adorable and the products inside are nice and colorful. I picked this up at bathandbodyworks.com for about $12.00. Sadly, I don't get to keep this for myself :P since this will be gifted.

Along with the gift set, I also purchased some travel-sized lotions that I think would make cute stocking stuffers...
These are some of the more non-traditional scents that Bath & Body Works has, but I thought the packaging was pretty. I believe they currently run for less than $3.00 for the travel-sized. However, since it is the holiday season they have a lot of deals at the moment.

 For someone that has a lot of jewelry, I think this would make a very cute gift. I'm not very organized in my jewelry and my necklaces tend to get all tangled up. However, this definitely helps to keep them organized (no the number of necklaces pictured is not all I own :P) and the design is lovely. I purchased this from TJMaxx for about $10.00!

Lastly, if you know someone that has a hard time with makeup organization, this might make a nice gift. I purchase this acrylic cosmetics organizer for myself from Amazon (link) for $20.00 a while back and it is able to hold a large portion of the makeup I brought with me to school. Very sturdy and definitely a good buy!

Hopefully, this helps give you some ideas for possible holiday gifts. Not fully done with gift shopping yet, so if you all have ideas to share, I'd appreciate the help and follow if you like what you see :)

 Note: Products were purchased with my own money and the reviews are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment