Sunday, April 21

Essie: Sugar Daddy

Hi everyone! Long time no post sadly, but I was getting a bit overwhelmed by school, jobs and projects. Just as an update, I presented my capstone project last week to faculty at my school and found out several days ago that I officially passed that program requirement. Now, I'm happy to say that as long as I can get past my finals, I have three weeks until graduation! These last two years has definitely been challenging, but I'm happy to say it was worth it.

As indicated in the title, today, I wanted to post a review on Essie polish in Sugar Daddy. It is a very pretty polish that can be layered up. 

(2 coats of Sugar Daddy)

For those of you interested, you can usually find Essie polishes at Target, Ulta, CVS or Walgreens. What are your favorite shades of Essie? Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! Happy Sunday!

  Joy 

Note: Products were purchased with my own money and the reviews are 100% my own.

2 comments:

  1. this is beautiful. so natural yet gorgeous.


    www.phioxee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty shade:)
    It really is hard to blog with so many things going on at the same time!

    ReplyDelete