Tuesday, November 20

Mini Haul: Drugstore Lipsticks

Hello Hello! Hope everyone is having a lovely Tuesday! I wanted to put up a quick post before I headed off to work. For the past six weeks, I have been working with some high school students on a magazine project relating to substance abuse prevention. It was very rewarding to see the change in these students over the course of the program and hopefully I'll get an opportunity to do it again in the Spring! The program finished last Saturday and on the way home, I decided to treat myself. Here's what I picked up!

 I picked up three lippies. Two are from Rimmel and one is from Revlon.

 From L to R: Revlon Lip Butter in #085 Sugar Plum, Rimmel "Kate" Lipsticks in #14 and #09

Revlon Lip Butter - $8.00
Rimmel Lipsticks - $5.50

From L to R: Revlon Lip Butter in #085 Sugar Plum, Rimmel "Kate" Lipsticks in #14 and #09

I think out of the three, my favorite is Rimmel #09. It is a very versatile pretty berry red and you can go light or heavy on it to create the look you want. I think it is really pretty for Fall/Winter! However, I do love the other two colors as well!

  Joy

Note: Products were purchased with my own money and the reviews are 100% my own.

11 comments:

  1. wow lovely colors especially the dark pink one
    kisses from italy
    I LOVE SHOPPING

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORE THE DARK PINK LIPSTICK!!!!:)))
    XOXO






    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so loving the red I def gotta go to the drug store!

    XO,Adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i love lipsticks! the colors you picked out are great!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the three shades are lovely, but you're right, rimmel is the best among.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these colors, especially the last one!
    Unfortunately I can't find them anywhere >_<

    Btw , I just started a giveaway!!!
    Come join it if you want ^^
    A loser like me
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  7. the last one was my favorite color, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the first shade: sugar plum!

    ReplyDelete