Wednesday, June 6

Summer Outfit Idea: Summer Romance

Hi everyone! I have another outfit idea for you girls. I fell in love with the colors in this picture when I came across it on Polyvore. I just thought the earthtoned pastels created a lovely, elegant, ethereal look for the summer. Hope you like!


Let me know what you think of the outfit below! I also decided not to get Invisalign just yet. Thanks for the input! I also received my cherryculture.com order or NYX and Milani products, so keep an eye out for that post as well.

8 comments:

  1. oh, that dress is just so dreamy!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is so romantic! The dress paired with those shoes is something I'm dying to get my hands on! Perfect outfit for a summer date! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the lace and floral! lovely collage!

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice dress and bag!!

    xx
    Nelly
    http://e-fashiondiaries.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lace. So, so pretty! I am a new follower and would love for you to stop by The Jem Journal and say hi!
    -Morgan
    www.thejemjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is gorgeous - what a pretty outfit!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that lace dress. SO beautiful!!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete