Wednesday, June 13

Haul: cherryculture.com

Hiyas everyone! Happy Wednesday! A couple days ago, I received my cherryculture.com order and I have been very excited to show you what I purchased. I love that the site makes brands such as NYX and Milani, so affordable. Here are some of the items I picked up!

Note: All the pictures in this post have been taken in natural light.

NYX Round Lipsticks
From L to R: Circe(522), Milan(621), Heather(623), Doll(635), Femme(643) & Spell Bound(644)

Swatches
From L to R: Circe(522), Milan(621), Heather(623), Doll(635), Femme(643) & Spell Bound(644)

Favorite Colors: Femme & Spell Bound

NYX Round Lipglosses & NYX Megashine Lipgloss
From L to R: Mauve(06), Strawberry(11), Apricot(19), Real Nude(34) & Tea Rose

Swatches
From L to R: Mauve(06), Strawberry(11), Apricot(19), Real Nude(34)
Bottom: Tea Rose

Favorite Colors: Strawberry & Apricot 

All in all, I think the items came real fast. Like I have said in my previous NYX posts, I really love the affordability and quality of their products. I hope this post is useful for those of you that are looking for swatches of these products!

Note: Products were purchased with my own money and the reviews are 100% my own.

7 comments:

  1. the lipstick colours are really nice! love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lips seem like they'll be super happy in the months to come ;)

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lipsticks all look amazing!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you are sure to have lots of pretty lips in the future! Super cute blog and I am glad I found it!

    adoredlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love NYX lip products! I'm tempted to collect all of the lipstick colors because they're so affordable. Love the ones you got! :)

    Thanks so much for entering my giveaway! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...I love a good lip color! Thanks for all your recommendations! I'll have to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love nyx lip products they are amazing! You have an awesome blog going on:) Go ahead & check my page if you like. & Maybe we can follow each other, http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete