Saturday, February 9

Outfit Idea: Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day! I decided to go home and spend some time with the family for Chinese New Years. Yay! Year of the Snake! Since this coming Thursday is Valentine's Day, I thought it would be fun to put together an outfit idea with what I would wear for V-day if I were to go out with friends or my bf.


I'm not very good with heels, so I thought a pair of flats would be cute. Let me know what you think and comment below if you have V-day ideas as well!

Joy

5 comments:

  1. Great outfit idea, it is so pretty for valentines day :) Following you now, love your blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit for Valentine's Day!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great idea, I love it!
    I like your blog, would you like to follow each other? I've already followed you ;))

    Kisses :)

    http://jesuismonika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe - I love the outfits and makeup ideas! You don't need a bf to look amazing on the day of love :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute ideas. I'm not good in heels either. I love the way they look and I am always drawn to them but I'm just too clumsy for them.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete