Sunday, December 8

Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts Under $50

Happy Sunday everyone! With all the beautifully decorated storefronts I have seen, I am definitely in the holiday mood. Christmas is fast approaching and while I have purchased some gifts, I still have a couple more to pick up. However, as I am now living on my own, budgeting is key as I carefully consider the rest of the gifts I still need to purchase and put together. Therefore, I thought I would put together some pocketbook friendly gift ideas for everyone.


1. Mini Structured Handbag from DailyLook.com - $44.00
2. Winter Candy Apple 3-Wick Candle 14.5 oz from bathandbodyworks.com - $20.00
3. Coach Park Leather Small Wristlet coachfactory.com - $24.50
4. Demi Cup and Saucer Set from starbuckstore.com - $27.95
5. Paperblanks Karakusa Ultra Journal from papyrusonline.com - $22.95
6. Essie Nail Polishes in Pennytalk and Shearling Darling from Walgreens - $7.00-$8.00

Let me know below if you have other affordable gift ideas for this holiday season! Good luck with your holiday shopping!

 Joy 

Note: Products were purchased with my own money and the reviews are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment